AM/FM stereo radio circuit
• Wide supply voltage range: 1.8 or 2.1 to 12 V
• Low current consumption: 15 mA at AM, 16 mA at FM
• High selectivity with distributed IF gain
• LED driver for stereo indication
• High input sensitivity: 1.6 mV/m (AM), 2.0 uV (FM) for 26 d В S/N
• Good strong signal behaviour: 10 V/m at AM, 500 mV at FM
• Low output distortion: 0.8% at AM, 0.3% at FM
• Signal level output
• Soft mute
• Signal dependent stereo
• Designed for simple and reliable printed-circuit board layout
• High impedance MOSFET input on AM.
• Portable AM/FM stereo radio
• Mini/midi receiver sets
• Personal headphone radio.
The TEA5711 is a high performance Bimos 1С for use in AM/FM stereo radios. All necessary functions are integrated: from AM and FM front-end to AM detector and FM stereo output stages.